We act for Messrs T E Guthrie & P J Windatt of BRI, the joint liquidators of Cryselco Lighting Ltd and are instructed to offer for sale the intangible assets of the business
Offers by 5pm on Tuesday 6th December 2016
We are instructed by Messrs T E Guthrie & P J Windatt of BRI, the joint liquidators of Cryselco Lighting Ltd
To offer for sale the intangible assets of the business.
Background and outline of the business
Originally established in 1895 Cryselco Lighting Ltd and the name Cryselco has been synonymous with lighting manufacture, assembly and supply for over a century.
The company ceased trading on 7th November 2016 and the joint liquidators were appointed on 24th November 2016
The Intangible assets comprise:
- The website domain names & content cryselco.co.uk and www.cryselco.com plus the associated email addresses
- The Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter contacts
- Rights to transfer the business telephone number
- The Customer database. The company has a current database of over 2000 contacts based throughout the UK. Of these around 300 have email addresses, the remainder being just postal addresses.
- The Supplier database
- Goodwill and other intellectual property attaching to the business and assets, including name and trading style.
It is emphasised that there are no physical assets such as stock, premises or plant available for sale
No warranty or guarantee is given in connection with the information provided in this document or as a result of any additional information provided. Any sale of assets will be completed without any warranty or guarantee given in relation to those assets.
Offers for the intangible assets of the business are invited and should be submitted to the liquidators agent
Mark N Baker of W& H Peacock email@example.com
by 5pm on Tuesday 6th December 2016